WELCOME TO CAREER PATH ONLINE.
Finding the right career path is no easy task. With CPO, you can now explore countless possibilities and opportunities for each career path you plan to take. You might just find the perfect job for you!
Take our online quiz here.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Find MT Programs which suit you!
Public Relations Manager
- PR managers create and maintain a favorable public image for their employer or client through strategic creation of material and/or campaigns
- PR Managers must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, IT Skills, Interpersonal skills, and creativity. They'll be creating advertisements, campaigns, and publicity materials.
- They are in charge with the forecast, assessment, plans and advices for future risks like product failure, natural disasters, accidents and death.
- They must have excellent math and analytical skills, knowledgeable on statistical modelling tools, probability theories, commercial, market and economic principles.
- They create investment and pension plans, insurance policies, forecast reports
- Stockbrokers manage client’s investments by buying and selling stocks, advises clients regarding investment options while staying updated on the stock market through research.
- They possess strong communication and negotiation skills, are able to work under pressure and have excellent mathematical, research and analyzing abilities.
- They conduct personalized research, reports, recommended list of investment, decision tools and information .
Corporate Investment Banker
- Works with corporations to give advices on transactions like mergers and acquisition, with equity capital markets to analyze equity products and markets or with debt capital markets to structure clients’ debt.
- They must possess quantitative, analytical and logical skills, creativity, innovation.
- Their outputs include research on investment products, financial and statistical reports and models.