WELCOME TO CAREER PATH ONLINE.
Finding the right career path is no easy task. With CPO, you can now explore countless possibilities and opportunities for each career path you plan to take. You might just find the perfect job for you!
Take our online quiz here.
I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.
- Jon Stewart
Find MT Programs which suit you!
- Operations Managers handle overall operations and are responsible for effectively managing labor, productivity, and safety in the workplace.
- They must have good leadership, organization, decision-making, and business negotiation skills.
- They maintain operation systems and processes, and prepare annual budget.
- Identifies irregularities in business operations to ensure company compliance with set standards and principles.
- They should possess sufficient statistical and mathematical skills, knowledgeable in data analysis software, consistent and highly accurate.
- Outputs include audits, journal and document reports on recommendations.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Selects and implements the most efficient and effective compensation and benefits programs for all employees in the company
- They must have good analysis and negotiation skills, must have attention to detail, and have good communication skills.
- They revise compensation and benefits programs, when necessary, and perform salary surveys.
Training and Development Manager
- These managers are in charge of all employee’s training, education, and holistic development within the company.
- To be a training and development manager, one must have good people skills, as well as competent writing ability.
- Their outputs include training modules/manuals and employee training workshops.