WELCOME TO CAREER PATH ONLINE.
Finding the right career path is no easy task. With CPO, you can now explore countless possibilities and opportunities for each career path you plan to take. You might just find the perfect job for you!
Take our online quiz here.
It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.
- Carlton Fisk
Find MT Programs which suit you!
- Performs variance analysis, budgeting, modeling and forecasting. They are also responsible for short, medium and long-term capacity planning.
- They are highly analytical, detail-oriented, dynamic, and they must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Corporate planning/financial planning and analysis role. Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, and metrics.
- Develop a deep behavioral understanding of consumers based on econometric analysis, geo-spatial visualizations, user interviews, and cultural understanding of our relevant markets.
- Self-motivated, independent learner, yet effective collaborator who has a knack of presenting complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts
- Testing and validating the insights via rapid experimentation and deployment.
- As sales managers, they prospect, forecast, and allocate company resources. They also plan new business deals to further improve sales.
- They are able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging on contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- They also develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
Real Estate Sales Agent
- Real estate sales agents prepare and facilitate client presentation. They also negotiate with clients and maintains constant contact with them.
- To be great in this job, one must have presentations and demonstration skills, prospecting and closing skills, client management, and excellent communications skills.
- They also constantly looks for prospective buyers and promotes the projects of the company.
Medical Sales Representative
- They promotes healthcare products to members of the medical and allied professions through careful planning and implementation of strategic approaches in holding product promotional campaigns.
- To be a medical sales representative, one must be interested in doing field work. They should possess excellent communication skills and negotiation skills, must have high customer orientation, and very results-driven.
- They keeps track of sales movements of the company and prepares periodic reports on marketing and selling initiatives taken.