Career Consultants Network is looking for SPEAKING EXAMINERS
Greetings from Career Consultants Network!
In response to the growing demand for International Qualifications globally, Career Consultants Network, an approved Pearson-LCCI center in the Philippines, is looking for SPEAKING EXAMINERS to support the delivery of the Speaking component of Pearson International English Tests.
A Speaking Examiner has a key role in assessing a candidate’s English language ability in speaking. The mark the Examiner will give to each candidate has a huge impact on the overall rating to be awarded to the test taker.
For those who are interested to apply, here are the minimum professional requirements:
– Must have an undergraduate or post-graduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to either a qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL); an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher ; or an IELTS teacher
– At least 2 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) TESOL/ESL/IELTS teaching experience, the majority of which teaching experience must relate to students (16 years and below).
– Has clear diction
– Must have experience in dealing with children, ideally in a professional capacity
– Must have the ability to assess the grammatical accuracy, acceptability and appropriateness of spoken English at the relevant examination level
– Availability for speaking tests held on weekends and weekdays
– Must demonstrate professional attributes and interpersonal skills
– Legally accepted to work or provide services in the Philippines
Why should you apply?
· Exam dates are confirmed 45 days prior
· Competitive Daily pay plus meal allowance
· Local work on demand
· Get training and add to professional skills
· Broaden network of professional contacts
· Within Metro Manila
How to apply? Email your updated CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.)
Career Consultants Network (CCN) is an Education Company which main expertise is delivering Products and services designed for local and international students. In 2018, CCN received approval from Pearson LCCI- UK to be a London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Centre in the Philippines. Pearson LCCI qualifications are internationally recognised business qualifications created to give professional learners the skills and knowledge needed to prosper in the workplace globally.
It is our ultimate goal to serve the education needs of local and international students and professionals in the years ahead.
Feel free to visit our website: www.ccnau.com